Plympton Public Library Museum Pass Policy
- Museum passes are available to registered SAILS network borrowers, 18 years and older.
- Passes must be returned at the Plympton Public Library before the opening of the next business day. An envelope is provided so passes can be deposited in the book return.
- Passes may be reserved in advance by calling the library at 781-585-4551, or in person during regular library hours. Passes can also be booked online (see below).
- Failure to return the pass will result in a fine of $5.00 per day, beginning with the opening of the next business day.
- The Plympton Public Library offers museum passes to the following museums:
- Mass State Parks
- Buttonwood Park Zoo
- Plimoth Patuxet Museums
- Robbins Museum of Archaeology
- Boston Museum of Science
- Museum of Fine Arts
To see a complete list of all museum passes available in the SAILS Network, visit the SAILS Museum Pass page
To book museum passes online, click here.
Thank you to the Plympton Cultural Council for their generous donation of the Buttonwood Park Zoo and Plimoth Patuxet Museums pass!
Please Call the Library for More Information: (781) 585-4551.
Plympton Public Library
248 Main Street
Plympton, MA 02367
Phone: (781) 585-4551